Jerry Jerry

Life can suck

But even when it sucks, in this video I was still waiting for next event to happen, in Jerry's life.

Good work

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

A lesson all should learn

Seriously man, that's some good directing in this video!

It's a short, animated film about choices and consequences in our modern lives.
We get born, we're growing up, we start being teenagers, and then we have a choice that will form our future- adulthood. In pretty entertaining, sometimes funny and somehow smart way with few different approaches.

Even though, the voice acting and recording isn't in its best quality, it gives enough the movie needs.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Great parody

I played the first MGS like 10 times when I was a kid, but only read about the remake on the net.

The voice acting is impressive and quality of the recording is very good. Fits with the fast humour, characters and the only part which was taking too long was the pissing part.

The animation looks kinda easy, not inspiring, but it's rich with many different character emotions. Very comedic ones.

Good job!

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

8/10

Very funny, fast paced humour.

The voice acting is very well recorded, acted and put into the video. Also, soundtracks from the game you used, are nicely used.

Animation fits with the comedic mood of the video. Simple and good, which means doesn't need to be artsy and shit.

I mostly like the part with the witch "But she is sooo cool!", with those manga eyes :)

Sonic:The Dark Side Prt 5 Sonic:The Dark Side Prt 5

cool game

Thanks for using my song :)

I'm not into these kind of games, but I'll give you 10 :D

Akradon responds:

woo thanks mate, and thanks for making a wicked song :)

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

again

He reale wanted to give that cake to her :)

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Love is a big thing :)

I never like romances and all that stuff, but this one was good. You can see a strenght in how love is. Even if they were difference races, SHE loved him and she couldn't undrestand why love can't be between them...Love is a big thing and this movie can show you one, just one example. It's just like in real life...

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

true true

Sometimes I have the same problems in man's bathroom, but I never heard about those super hand dryer, or how they call it. But it was cool, like a lessons about "how to use a man's toilet?" :D

I given' you 8

Ado znaczy halas - POLSKA Ado znaczy halas - POLSKA

shit

I don't get it!! The sound is horible, not like should be. Even I could do that graphic :/

"0"- showing that with Polish words!!

Dick Mantis Dick Mantis

sure the fuck is

Funny I like it. Short, but its ok. Nice music, and funny voices.