Jerry Jerry

Life can suck

But even when it sucks, in this video I was still waiting for next event to happen, in Jerry's life.

Good work

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

A lesson all should learn

Seriously man, that's some good directing in this video!

It's a short, animated film about choices and consequences in our modern lives.
We get born, we're growing up, we start being teenagers, and then we have a choice that will form our future- adulthood. In pretty entertaining, sometimes funny and somehow smart way with few different approaches.

Even though, the voice acting and recording isn't in its best quality, it gives enough the movie needs.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Great parody

I played the first MGS like 10 times when I was a kid, but only read about the remake on the net.

The voice acting is impressive and quality of the recording is very good. Fits with the fast humour, characters and the only part which was taking too long was the pissing part.

The animation looks kinda easy, not inspiring, but it's rich with many different character emotions. Very comedic ones.

Good job!

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Beautiful stuff

People of Newgrounds, you are awesome!

My favourites are the dark realistic ones, but those cartoony stuff are also great. Sometimes very finny, like if they knew they're going to be viewd like that. For example that only huge, blue face with big ass popped out eyes.

Mobles work!
Let's make a toast! :)

Exmortis 2 Exmortis 2

...

only one thing is bad...it's short :P

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

hey!!

You forot about the Tokio Hotel lol hahaha

Fission Fission

THIS IS AWESOME!

I would really love to feature it on my website.

www.rustystudio.com

Kylenorbury responds:

Go for it.. Let me know when it's up

Sick Love Sick Love

well, well, well

I like the way instruments are collapsing with each other; blured into one river of a great composition. Although, a bit too monotonical (more "one timers"), but generally it is an interesting Haloweenish creep show, with a bit of acid to it.

grooveT3K - Concentrate. grooveT3K - Concentrate.

V Good background music

Rhythm, symths, beat+ all good. But I can't hear the bass! Where is it??

Of course I can hear it, but giving him a bit more balls wouldn't harm anyone :=)

grooveT3K responds:

Thanks for the feed back mate,
I agree more bass usually = GOOD
I will pay more attention to the bass on my next track a little more closely.

Cheers!